Hard Cops Production Photos


The first morning of filming. A little hectic due to the nuclear warhead being stolen, but rather successful if you ask me.


Andrew, our camera man, being awesome.

Sean posing in his police outfit we picked up that morning. He thoroughly enjoyed that gun.

We asked the police to shut down the road and then blocked it with a school bus, a dairy truck, a police car, and a bucket truck
The kids had fun teasing Sam

The kids were wonderful. We held auditions in Gravette and ended up with some great little actors.

Yes, the first nuclear warhead (which was really nice looking), was stolen and Ernie had to make a new one over night.

By the way: I designed and printed the sign in the background. We never did take it down. I think someone driving by might get very confused by it.

Kara, our main female actor, and her friend, Lexi
The communists and their warhead.


Lt. Hunt and Lt. Sammons on the chase

We also filmed in the old school house right at the end of our road. It worked out fine. The two flags made it very patriotic

I've known Kara since she was a little baby. I was proud to see her do so well. She has made much improvement since her last two movies.


Mum insisted on getting a photo for evidence that I WAS there.

I designed the cover for that book in her hand :)